- Why can’t I function like I used to?
- How do I get rid of my anger? Or my guilt?
- How do I do this single parent thing?
- Will God think less of me for divorcing?
- Am I ready to date again?
These are just a few of the huge questions people ask when they are divorced, or going through a divorce. A lot of times, a divorced person will feel so alone, especially when you are surrounded by people who can’t relate.
I want to give you the sacred space to ask all these questions and to feel understood and sane again. I will help you sort through big issues such as parenting, depression, family dynamics, finances, sexuality, forgiveness, faith and more. There is a way through the confusion and darkness, and I want to join you on that path.
Contact me today for a consultation.