- “I was genuinely committed to stop watching porn, but one month later I couldn’t help myself.”
- “I love my children, I have a wonderful spouse, but I can’t stop flirting and having sex with other people.”
- “I am a leader at church, and I feel like the biggest hypocrite. No one can ever find out how much I objectify women or else I’m ruined.”
If you can relate, you might have a sex addiction. And you’re not alone. An estimated 65% of males, 25% of females and 55% of pastors have sexually compulsive patterns, and these are conservative percentages. You may have tried committing and re-committing, earnest prayers, even accountability partners, with little to show for it. Even worse, your life may be falling apart because of your behaviors and/or your lies.
It’s time for real change.
As a Certified Sex Addiction Therapist Candidate, I want to provide you with the guidance, the resources, and the support that research shows is most effective for true recovery.
Here’s a testimonial from a client: “I had been struggling with my porn addiction for 19 years, and it took a traumatic experience to finally get myself to seek outside help. I was not equipped to face this addiction on my own and for years I blamed myself thinking it was just because I didn’t have enough faith or strength. Thank you Roy for giving me a new approach and the tools to fight the good fight.”
What do you want your new legacy to be? What if your life story was about a person who once lived in secrecy and shame, but in the end earned trust, lived openly, and genuinely valued themselves? My work is to help you make that new legacy a reality.
Along with sex addiction, I also specialize in:
- Betrayal Trauma
- Divorce Recovery
- Establishing family rules
- Church-related Suffering
- Pre-Engagement Counseling
My name is Roy Kim. Contact me today and let’s get started.