I published a new episode of The Same Boat! In Episode 19, I interview Cheryl Kang Prout and Vivianne Kelly of Cordial Family Lawyers, LLP, who provide an intimate glimpse into the world of divorce mediation. Some of the questions we discuss:
- Are all family lawyers the same?
- How does divorce affect kids?
- How is your conscience affected as a family law attorney?
- Is there a way to make divorce less painful or harmful?
- How can mediators be ministers?
I was blown away by how much I learned from my guests, and I hope you will be illuminated as well. Please share this episode with anyone you know who is considering divorce. And as always, I truly appreciate your reviews on whichever platform you listen to this podcast!
Here’s the link to the episode